2008年9月10日星期三

Rock , the dog I miss a lot




My dog and me
Which animal do you like best? Have you ever raised a pet? If you did , so will sure to have a pleasant time, animals are our humans friend, it is them make we human not lonely in this planet.

I have ever raised dogs ,rabbit and cats, but the animal I favourite is dog, dog is also accompanied me the longest time in my childhood, It is when I was five years old, One day my father brought back a little black and yellow dog , it was our first met , he stared at me and I also curious look into his eyes, he had so big ears, and always cocked up; her eyes bright with expectation; I lifted his up, he was a little scared, I fondled him , the puppy was so cute , not long we became close friend ,and he accompanied me in the later six years ,and we grow up tegother with many happy time.


Oh, I forgot to to tell his name, he named Rock , he grew faster than me ,so not long ,he became much stonger than me . Once I had a conflict with several evil guys , I was been knocked down on the floor , in that emergency time ,Rock appeared, he roared toward to the bad guys , showed his teeth and put his ears back fight with them , with no thought for his own safety, these guys were frightened and ran away, so Rock saved me . Full of gratitude to him.

Dogs are very loyalty to his master, but Rock is the most loyalty one ; It is when I was nine years old , our whole family come to the countryside to spend our weekend with my grandpa and grandma, Rock also come along with us , but one afternoon Rock was missing ,and never appeared, grandpa said Rock maybe kidnapped and sold or killed far away , it impossible to come back, that was a big shock and hard hit to me , I was kept sadness for a long time , missed his so much, but grandpa said it was impossible for him to survived, but a inner voice told me he is still alive; I look forward to the emergence of a miracle !
Do you think if he come back or not ?
Yes,he did came back , just before my ten years old birthday, the time he missing to now is almost one month , he looked very tired and lost a lot of weight, He may has experienced many hardships and arduous journey to came back home ;I cried out of joy,
Then last two years Rock decrepit quickly, but our family still love him so much , then it was 1997, just before I entering junior middle schools he dead in serene,we buried him under the tree in the yard behinde our house.
Rock almost accompanied my whole childhood and gave me many happiness time,
though he left me for a long time , he was my first good buddy I still miss him a lot.

announce: because when was young i did't have a camera ,so the photo here i find in
This Year's Love http://flickr.com/photos/hand-nor-glove/ , the dog very like my dog , cute handsome ,

没有评论: